[private tour] “Silver barchetta and champagne”: simply the top, the best private boat tour in Florence.
- 2 people 250€ with one bottle of Champagne
- 4 people 320€ (80€ each) with one bottle of Champagne
- 6 people 450€ (75€ each) with 2 bottle of Champagne
- 8 people 520€ (65€ each) with 2 bottle of Champagne
- 10 people 620€ (62€ each) with 3 bottle of Champagne
It is possible to add a bottle of champagne during the ride (paying 60€ extra).
The magical sunset light that inflames the beauty of the monuments,
that unique and exclusive perspective of Florence from its heart, the bed of the Arno river where an ancient boat is pushed by the current like a fallen leaf on the water.
This gemstone can only be set in silver cups filled with the finest Champagne.
The experience combines the silence of contemplation, with the eyes and with the taste, with listening to the Florentine history imprinted in the bridges, in the sumptuous palaces and in the churches that overlook the Arno.
The ancient boats used in the early twentieth century have been recovered and reinterpreted by the sons and grandsons of the brave Renaioli:
If once the “barchetta” were used to recover the sand from the Arno to be used in buildings, now they allow to relax the visitor with a unique perspective on the city.
- Bottle of Champagne (each 4 people) served in silver glasses
- English speaker tourguide (if requested the tour could be done in other language)
Ask information about this tour – Silver barchetta and champagne
DepartureMonumento ai Caduti della Battaglia di Mentana - Florence
Departure TimeDeparting time at 18.00, at 19.00 and at 20.00.
Return Time1 hour later
Included[private tour] “Silver barchetta and champagne”: simply the top, the best private boat tour in Florence.